- From the TASBooks Company Manager window, select Add New.
- Enter your company name, address and contact details > Next.
- Select the companies you want to merge together to form the consolidated company > Next.
- Enter the consolidation password for the selected companies > Next.
- To create the consolidation company > Finish > Close.
Note: Once you create a consolidation company, you can't edit it. So if there's any changes in the merged companies, such as new nominal accounts, you must delete the original consolidation company and re-consolidate your companies again. You should also do this, if you've recently upgraded from an earlier version of TASBooks and have existing consolidated companies that you want to update.