Note: All users can change their own passwords. However, supervisor users with access to the Maintain Users window can change their own or other user's passwords.
To change your own password
- Central > General Company Information > Personalise.
- Choose topic > Security > Change Password.
- Enter your existing password, if you have one > enter the new password, then enter it again to confirm
- To accept the new password > OK > OK.
To change another user's password
- Central > User Password Maintenance > Maintain Users.
- Select the relevant user > View/Edit.
- Click Set Password > enter the new password, then enter it again to confirm > OK.
- When prompted if you want to save this user, to continue > Yes > Close.