- Cash Book > ePayments > View/Manage ePayments.
- To delete an ePayment > select the relevant payment > Delete.
This won't delete the underlying transaction from TASBooks. If you want to completely remove the transaction from your accounts, you must also delete the underlying transaction in the normal way.
- To put an ePayment on hold > select the relevant payment > Hold.
Note: You can use hold if you didn't want to include a particular ePayment in the current batch of transactions, but save it for sending in a later batch. To release an ePayment that's on hold > select the relevant payment > Release.
- To send all your payments and create a file to import into your banking software > Send All. Alternatively, to send one payment > select the appropriate payment > Send.
- To see a detailed breakdown of the payments > Show Details.
- Once you're happy with the payment details > OK.
Tip: Some banking software may need you to enter additional information, if so a window appears for you to enter the necessary information.
- Save > OK.
You've now successfully created the ePayments file and can import it into your banking software. For more information about how to do this, please contact your bank.