The following reports are available in TASBooks, to help you to view and check foreign currency rates and transactions.
This report prints a list of all countries, or countries in use, with the relevant exchange rate.
- Central > Foreign Currency > Print Foreign Currency Rates (option 062).
- Select the starting and ending currency you want to view.
- If you only want to display the currencies currently in use > select the Include only currencies used check box.
- Choose a destination for the report > Print.
- To close the Print Foreign Currency Rates window > Cancel.
Foreign Currency Transactions
This reports lists all foreign currency transactions entered in TASBooks in the chosen posting number, date or currency range.
- Central > Foreign Currency > Print Foreign Currency Transactions (option 062).
- Sort > select whether you want to sort the report by posting number, date or currency order.
- Range > click into the relevant Starting or Ending box > press F2 > select the range you want.
- Options > select whether you want to view transaction details, or just totals.
- Choose the destination for the report > Print.
- To close the Print Foreign Currency Transactions window > Cancel.