- Stock > Stock Movement > Stock Adjustments (option 521)
- If you want this entry to be counted during a stock take > select the Stock Taken check box.
- GMV > enter a GMV number or reference number > press the Tab button on your keyboard.
- Stock Details > for each product you want to enter an adjustment for, complete the following information:
||Enter the product's code, or press F2 > select the relevant product.
||Enter a description for the adjustment.
||Enter the date for the adjustment.
||Enter the quantity you want to adjust the stock by.
Tip: This can be a positive or negative value.
||Enter the cost price of the product.
Tip: This will default to the standard cost price of the product you entered in Stock > Products and Services > Maintain Products / Services (option 511), but you can overwrite it here.
||Enter the nominal code for your stock account.
Tip: This will default to the nominal code you entered for stock adjustments in Central > General Company information > TASBooks Configuration (option 012)
- Press the Tab button on your keyboard.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 for each product you want to enter an adjustment for > Save > Yes.
Tip: You can cancel a stock adjustment by simply entering an opposite entry. So if you just increased stock and you made a mistake, you simply repeat the adjustment but this time you decrease stock.
- To close the Stock Adjustments window > Cancel.
Note: If you make stock adjustments that include movements of goods to and from the EC, you must also manually update the Intrastat SD file from either Sales Orders > Intrastat > Enter / Change Intrastat Dispatches (option 671) or Purchase Orders > Intrastat > Enter / Change Intrastat Arrivals (option 771).