- Sales Orders > Sales Orders > Recurring Sales Orders (option 614).
- To create a new recurring sales order > New.
- Frequency > choose how often you want to post this item, for example, daily, weekly, etc.
- Process next occurrence on > enter the date you want the first recurring entry to process.
- Number of Times to post > enter how many times you want to post this item. For example, if you want to post an invoice monthly, for each month of the year, enter 12.
- Invoice To > enter the customer code. Alternatively, press F2 > select the relevant customer.
- Deliver To > enter the delivery code. Alternatively, press F2 > select the appropriate delivery address.
- Order Ref > Enter a reference if required.
- Desc > Enter a description if required.
- Salesperson > enter the appropriate salesperson if required.
Tip: If you don't want to enter a salesperson, press the Tab button on your keyboard. The field automatically populates with default information.
- Market Code > enter the appropriate code if required.
Tip: If you don't want to enter a market, press the Tab button on your keyboard. The field automatically populates with default information.
- To include a product on this invoice > on the next available entry line, complete the following information:
||Enter the product code. Alternatively, press F2 > select the relevant product.
||Edit the description, if required.|
||Enter the number of orders you want to make for this product.
||The current selling price of this product appears here.
Tip: Depending on the selling options you selected for this customer in Sales > Customers > Maintain Customers (option 211), this value may vary from customer to customer.
||Enter any discount percentage offered for this product if applicable.|
||This will calculate the total value of the order for this product excluding VAT, unless you are using the Retail VAT-inclusive price for this customer.
- Repeat the previous step for each product line you want to include on the invoice.
Note: The maximum number of product lines that you can include on an invoice is 99.
- To save the Sales Order > Save > Yes.
- To close the Recurring Sales Orders window > Close.